HP 6910P – a complete Business Laptop


Last Sunday, I purchased used HP 6910 Laptop for my personal use. I think this notebook is complete return of my money. I love its speed, reliability and super accuracy. Hewlett Packard, in short HP is considered as the reliable company in Pakistan because they are producing their product on complete quality standards.




HP is popular among common Pakistani Peoples because of their Printers and cheap used Computer system. No doubt, HP is ranked No. 1 around Pacific Asia. HP 6910, really a complete business laptop and especially designed for small businesses and home employment systems.
 

I bought a slightly used HP 6910P notebook. The Notebook was imported from Dubai and it is in 9.8/10 condition. The Accessories include one branded adapter never used, Branded HP Backpack, Used battery with two hours backup.


I love the High Configuration PCs that’s why I upgraded it to my desires. The HP 6910P Laptop comes up with 14.1 inches wide LCD Screen and Windows Vista. I Altered my Laptop with Intel ® 2.2 GHz Core 2 Duo Processor 4MB Cache. The speed boost when I opened multiple windows and heavy games at a time. 2GB DDR2 RAM enables high speed programming and gaming experiences. Super Combo or DVD+RW drive really matters for me because I daily write different DVDs and CDs of my daily routine life. 80GB SATA Hard Disk installed because I am fond of downloading Internet files like Songs and Pictures.


Additionally, I installed Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Operating System because I like the new features of that window. Built-in Wifi feature amazed me because I want to keep me in touch with my friends wirelessly. Bluetooth Dongle is attached for the geeks who want to touch their mobile phones and friends through their Laptop. It has 3 USB Ports, 1 LAN Port, 1 Modem Port, Smart Card Slots, Built-in Microphone and Speakers, Sound and Microphone Jacks, Printer Port, Mouse Track, Touch Pad and Docking Port. Touch buttons for WiFi, Volume Control, Slide Show and Internet make it special and beautiful. Furthermore, I like it because of Finger Print Sensor which designed for special security purposes.


However, you should buy this one for simple home or smart business needs I really entertained by feature of the HP 6910 Laptop because it is a complete return back of my valued money. I liked it through an ad on Karachi.OLX.com.pk and met the buyer at local market. He demanded USD 310 and finally I purchased at USD after bargaining. Finally, It’s mine!!

Comments

  1. Hi there greetings from Portugal , i just saw your feedback on a hp 6910p, do you consider worth buying one considering there are now in market the intel´s i3, i5 ,i7, i´m considering buying one in my country for 200$, i will mostly use it for internet, excel and word, and some movies and music, no special software used.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment